Thursday, July 07, 2005

HNT

I tell you, I'm useless. Without Darrel's guidance I'm lost. Darrel, what the heck is going on, it's Thursday and you have nothing for me to work with. I'm searching through the HNT submissions, trying to come up with an idea, I got nothin'.
I can't do a 4th of July themed HNT because I didn't take a single picture that day. I can't do a cool eye picture because, well I'm retarded. Plus, you've already seen my eyes on a previous HNT. So I looked around my body, trying to find something of interest.

There is nothing of interest.

Nothing of interest that I will show you, anyway.

So here's a picture of my knee scars. My knees used to pop out of socket all the time so they moved some shit around and screwed them back in. Knees suck.











Happy HNT everybody!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers