Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm getting stronger.




I'm a tropical storm!
and I have a friend named Dennis!

Watch out people, I'm coming.



Cindy Heads Toward Gulf Coast

NEW ORLEANS (July 5) - Scattered rain fell in southeastern Louisiana on Tuesday and officials took precautions as Tropical Storm Cindy headed toward land, while another tropical storm formed in the Caribbean and could hit Florida later in the week.

Cindy, which had crossed Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula as a tropical depression, grew to tropical storm strength early Tuesday and had sustained wind of 50 mph by 11 a.m. Also by late morning, Tropical Storm Dennis formed with wind of 40 mph. The minimum for a tropical storm is 39 mph.

(see that, Dennis isn't as strong as I am. weaker sex my ass)

Let's see, who's in my path of destruction?
YoJ? Darrel? David?
Be afraid.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers