Wednesday, July 27, 2005

You're not the boss of me

What the fuck is up with Haloscan? Why does it have such a fucking problem with me posting a comment within thirty seconds? Sometimes I feel like posting a comment right after I posted one, so fucking what. Who made Haloscan the ruler of the world? I want to find out who decided on that thirty second rule and go to his house. I would ask him why he decided to make it so you had to wait thirty seconds between comments. Then when he started to tell me I'd interrupt him: Ah! Please wait another twenty seconds. Then he'd open his mouth to try to tell me again and I'd say: Shhh! Another fifteen seconds. Every time he'd start a sentence I would interrupt him; shush, quiet, stop, hey now, shut it, until I drove him absolutely crazy. I'd sit there as long as it took to make him completely hate me. It probably wouldn't take long. You've all seen Austin Powers, how long did you watch Mike Myers do that to Seth Green before you said to whoever was with you "I'd fucking punch that guy in the mouth"? Not long, if you're anything like me. Although, I also couldn't stand the movie Anger Management because about a third of the way into it I was ready to reach through the screen and strangle Jack Nicholson. There is no way in hell a person would be able to take that shit. No fucking way.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers