Sunday, July 10, 2005

Mystery books

I just finished one of my mystery books, The Secret Life of Bees. By the way, mystery solved, they were from my mother in law. I guess people know me well, I got books from her, from my husband, a Borders gift card from work, and a Barnes & Noble gift card from my dad. Can you tell I like to read? Anyway, it was a good book, a little girly but I liked it. I was reading it outside the other day and a bee was hovering around me. It disappeared and I thought it went up my pant leg. It didn't, but I thought about how funny it would be if I was stung by a bee while reading The Secret Life of Bees. Well, not funny haha-funny, but funny ironic-funny.

I think I feel like a worker bee. No goal, no accomplishment, no end in sight, just the same shit day after day. I'm a drone.








I want to be the queen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers