Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Just a quickie

They opened a new Quizno's at the corner of Snell and Blossom Hill. (see this post for reference) They have a giant red balloon that they put out every day, it's huge and Caden loves it. Every time we drive by he yells out "Red balloon!" and I answer "Are there 99?" and he says no. Today he asked me "Are you going to say that every time?" and I laughed so hard.



***Update***

Tonight we were driving home from OJ's (mmmmm, OJ's) and there was a red balloon just floating on the side of the road. I said "Red balloon!" and Caden said "Are there 99?" My kid rocks.

Side note: Balloons floating randomly on the side of the road freak me out. Once I was driving back over the hill from Santa Cruz by myself at like midnight and there was a purple balloon just floating in the middle of the freeway. It freaked me the hell out, I locked my doors and looked back to make sure there was nobody in my backseat. I kept expecting to see Pennywise in my rearview mirror. Ok, I'm freaking myself out right now. Shit.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers