Monday, July 04, 2005

I wanted to buy this shirt that said

Good girls go to heaven
Bad girls go to Montreal.

But I didn't.

I would like to tell you that I'll post extensively about my trip but we all know I'm too lazy for that and you probably don't want to read it anyway so I'll just give you the highlights.




First weird thing about Canada:
Popcorn on the table when you eat dinner.
(I guess it's not a Canadian thing per say, just that particular restaurant. However, I have never seen it before so I'm going with weird Canadian thing)







Next weird thing about Canada:
Milk in bags. With special pitchers for pouring.
(and you didn't believe me)







(side note: yeah this new picture thing blogger has rocks. Totally. NO sarcasm at all in my voice)

I didn't get a picture of the fries with curdled cheese on it. You heard me, CURDLED CHEESE. Isn't that just code for rotten milk? I refused to try it. Anyway...



Cat and I drank some beer.
Then I drank more.
and more.







Sunset was really cool on Canada Day. Apparently, everything is cool on Canada Day.





This kid called me a MILF. Because I was THIRTEEN YEARS OLDER THAN HE WAS. You only have to be 18 to drink there. Children in bars, and there I was wishing I was a pedophile.





It's always a good idea to make friends with the bartender. Especially the young, cute ones. Thanks for all the free drinks, Aaron. You made my birthday special.
(I think)





(someone needs to teach Val that when I get drunk I like to take pictures with boys and need to be restrained. someone should also teach Terra that trick)


I may have been slightly hung over here, having stayed up until 4am drinking. But I wanted to show off the shirts.






I was waiting and waiting for Ty to show up, but alas...no Ty. Cat had a place card for him and everything.
Bad Ty!






Other highlights of the trip:

I got really confused by the "kiss on both cheeks" thing and kissed Cat's dad right on the lips. It was extremely embarrassing and awesome all at once.

I slept very little, ate very little, and drank a whole lot. That pretty much sums up the trip!

I love Cat and the Head with all my heart. They are two very cool people and I feel very lucky to have been able to share their special day. Even if Cat did accuse me of running off with the busboy in front of everyone at the reception.

The End

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers