Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Three posts in one day? WTF?

These co-workers of mine. Jeez. They think I'm crazy. Little Miss OCD. They also think I'm high all the time because I laugh a lot, but that's a different story. So today.....

Someone gave me a loan application and their paystubs were copied onto legal sized paper. Everything else in the file is regular old 8 1/2 by 11. They had folded the paper so it would fit with the other ones but it just wasn't right. So I re-copied the paystubs onto regular sized paper. Apparently this is insane behavior. They're ready to drop me off at Agnews, dude. Whatever. It bugged me and now it's nice and even. I'm not crazy, I'm precise. Right? right....


Next:
What would you say if someone told you they had never heard of using the word "nip" as a racial slur? Would you accuse them of lying? I did, too.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers