Thursday, August 11, 2005

Breakfast story

The Steve always posts his lunchtime stories, so I decided to try being all rock n roll like he is. Here is my breakfast story. Since his lunch stories are posted at my breakfast hour it just seems appropriate.

I decided to run to McDonalds for a little artery-hardening this morning. The Starbucks just wasn't cutting it. I wrote down my co-worker's request on a Post-It and headed out. As I was walking up the stairs to my car I glanced at the note in my hand. It said "Saus McMuff". I said it out loud and laughed because it just struck me as funny. Seriously, say it, Saus McMuff. Funny, right? So I look up and there's a man at the top of the stairs watching me, waiting for me to get out of his way. He smiled at the crazy girl talking to herself. I said "yes, I'm just talking to myself" and laughed. He said it was no problem, that he had been there himself.

Anyway, that's all.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers