Monday, August 08, 2005

A glowing review

I really can't say enough good things about Xavier Rudd. His music is amazing. Really. You should check out his tour schedule and go see him if he's playing near you. Even if you don't know the music before you go, I guarantee you that you will walk out of there a fan for life.




Ok, well I just checked his website and he doesn't have anything coming up. Poor guy is tired. We wore him out in San Francisco, he just couldn't go on after that.

Listen to the song I put up, over there. He is AMAZING.
Trust me.



Chatty Cath has requested my presence at the Music in the Park show next Thursday to see Luce. I had never heard of Luce, but thankfully Cathy put up a music thingy on her blog like I have, so I was able to listen to it tonight. Then promptly went and ordered the CD. Very nice. Plus, Music in the Park is free. Sweeeet. Although the poster is a little sub-par this year. (ha)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers