Thursday, August 04, 2005

Do you know

I paid twenty two cents more a gallon today because I was too lazy to go across the street? Because it was more convenient to go to the gas station on the right side of the street instead of the left side? It's because I'm Mexican, I'm sure of it. Damn lazy genes. I figured my time was worth the two bucks.

There are the three most recent searches for my blog:
quizno's cup
caden gee
chonies

Apparently I have to step it up next week for HNT. I've had many complaints and only one compliment. Dude, my hand in water was less controversial than this one. What. Ever.

I can't even BEGIN to predict the shit I'm going to get for this one, but I think GW looks kind of hot in this picture. I'm a sucker for a cowboy hat, I can admit that. (oh Lyle...swoon)


*Note to self: consider cowboy hat for next week's HNT




Last but not least, I had a request for some Neil Diamond. This is a live version of Forever In Blue Jeans that just r0x0rz my s0x0rz. Sing it now!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers