Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Meme me.

Kerouaced chose me to continue this meme.
Meme.
I'm supposed to list the five songs I'm most into right now. I have added links for you to download if you are so inclined. I can't guarantee that this will work, but I tried. That's worth something, right?

1. Baby Got Sauce, G Love
I put this one up for you guys to hear. Really though, how could you NOT like this song?

2. You're Beautiful, James Blunt
This one is sad, but really cool. A big thank you to Kerouaced himself for introducing me to this.

3. Wanna Be, Luce
You could say I'm into these guys because I just saw them in concert. You could say that. But you'd be wrong. They're just really good.

4. The theme song from the Courtship of Eddie's Father
Simply because I woke up with this song in my head. I tried to give it away to Duckie but he somehow turned it into the Partridge Family theme song. I must have my best friend on my mind.

5. So What Could I Do?, the Cranebuilders
Just listen to it. Ok?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers