Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pigeon Hole

I was thinking about what Kunstemaecker said in his last comment about my taste in music. I don't think my musical taste is that easy to categorize, really. I do tend to lean towards the "guy with a guitar" sound but I branch out at times. Yesterday on my way home from work I listened to underground hip hop for the first half then switched CDs to the Ramones. On my way to meet Duckie I listened to G Love then Erasure, and on the way to the Rufus Wainwright/Ben Folds concert I listened to some sweet mixes, which I can't WAIT to get. (hurry, Duckie)

Ben Folds kicked complete and total ass last night. He is so fucking cool I can't even describe it. I am a major fan for life now. And did you know Rufus Wainwright is gay?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers