Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tonight I celebrate my love for Luce

(I just looked at the clock and it says 10:10)

I went to see Luce at Music in the Park tonight. I had to blog about it, couldn't wait until tomorrow. It was really fucking good. The music was great, the beer was so-so, the company was awesome. Even though the poster was sub-par, I still had a great time.


This is Tom Luce, the lead singer. I think his full name is Hot Tom Luce, I'm not sure about that though. I choose to believe this is true.

He doesn't smile much.

That doesn't make me like him any less.





I asked him to sign my OCD notebook. Well, I couldn't exactly ask him to sign the bootleg copy of their first CD that I had in my backpack, now could I? He asked about the writing in the notebook. I told him those were the words of the day that I liked the most. I'm into vocabulary. I don't know how he felt about that.




The bass player was very chill. This is the look he had on his face the entire concert. I liked it.

I kinda want to be his friend.








For some reason I felt compelled to take a picture of these girls' asses. They are just very amazing to me.

Would you agree?






Jesus made an appearance. He hasn't been seen around San Jose since last July...










And after the show, Terra and I had some fun with these glasses. These were supposed to be a present for Duckie, but Terra and I decided we're going to keep them and every time we go out we're going to make some random person put them on for a picture. Sorry, Duckie.





That's it. I need to go to sleep now. Jack Johnson tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers