Sunday, October 24, 2004

Aaaahhhh, smell that clean, fresh scent?

Sorry about getting all nuclear on my blog, guys. Drama sucks. People suck. That last blog sucked. So I'm starting over with a clean slate. I will never again make the mistake of telling people about my blog. Except you blogging folks, you guys are awesome. I got so many emails from concerned bloggers! It was really touching, I mean it. It made me feel so loved. What was it called....oh yes, Cindy Love Fest 2004. Which I have to say sounds like it would be a great time. Anyway, I appreciate all your concern, and I will be back to my regular programming here, in my new, secret blog. (insert Mission Impossible theme song) CL is the name, blogging's the game, right?

10 comments:

hkghkghk said...

Glad you are still with us!!

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I second that thought! Sometimes a fresh start is just what you need. I know! And I hear you on the not telling anyone thing. I told two people and that's it! Other than that, it is just my blogging friends that know. It is much safer and you can be more honest. Glad you're back!

K.D. said...

Tabula Rasa, baby! Glad you're back.

SJ said...

Yay! CL's back! We can rejoice and be happy once more! I'm glad you're back, I was worried. Considering how long it's been since we heard from you and all...

cat said...

Hurrah!! *happy dance* What a lovely starts to this otherwise dreadfull Monday morning. You're back! I'm so happy.

Cindy Love Fest 2004. HA! I love it!

Glad you're back among the cyber-living!

Kurt said...

Hi CL, found it. There must be a story behind the change. I say a few good readers is all a blogger needs.

Cindy-Lou said...

Thanks, one and all, for your love!

Yankeebob said...

Hey CL! Glad to see you've made a new start. My Hotmail account has been screwy all day for some reason, but it's OK now. I appreciate the link-up. Be seein ya! (Sort of.)

Peeved Michelle said...

Did you lose (delete?) all of your archives? Kind of sad to lose that content. If my family or some of my friends ever found my blog, I would be outcast and shunned so fast. The longer I have it (going on 2 years now), the less people I can tell about it since I am so mean on there!

peachy said...

I'm glad you found and like your new space CL. Sometimes a breath of fresh air is refreshing. :)

Blog Archive

Followers