Monday, October 25, 2004

I just had to share

My sister is the greatest. Here is what she had to say about my recent drama:
I am sorry you had to go through that. He stinks. He totally intruded
your blog world and used your material against you. I hate him now. He
is the evil of all blogs. If he shows up at your party I will throw rocks at him.

A word to the wise. Don't piss off my sister. And what pisses her off more than anything? Fucking with me. I love that! My little sister more than makes up for the other, less wonderful members of the family. What a girl.

6 comments:

cat said...

Gotta love sisterly love!! And I'll offer my infamous shin-kicking wrath (if I'm ever in your neck of the woods). We've got your back CL!

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I don't have a sister, but I'd like to talk to yours about "doin' a job" for me...

By the way, I would sooooo throw rocks at someone for you!

SJ said...

Uh-oh. I think I once called your sister insane on her blog.

(*sound of footsteps fading fast, sound of door slamming closed, sound of engine starting outside and sound of car screeching away at speed...*)

Yankeebob said...

Sisters are great! My sister and I still watch each others backs. I wouldn't mess with her.

Sounds like this guy's in deep s#@&. With Cat's shin kicking (steel toed shoes?) and your sister & Mel's lethal rock hurling, I see many medical bills in his future.

Sounds like fun but all I know about hitting comes from baseball. Hmm...

Roy Hobbs said...

Remind me never to say anything bad to you. Even joking I would hate to c the Yenta crew in full effect.

Peeved Michelle said...

I have a friend who found the blog of the guy she was dating. He didn't know she was reading it and she was totally paranoid about him finding out. She definitely used the stuff she read on the blog to help navigate their relationship, but she never would have turned it on him or used it against him in a bad way. Anyone who would do that is pure ass.

Blog Archive

Followers