Friday, October 29, 2004

How sweet is this?

Autumn posted just for me! What a sweetheart. I tried so hard not to miss anyone when I switched blogs, but I know some fell through the cracks and had to search for me. The ingenious ones like Grace found me through either stalking or luck, Autumn had to resort to calling out to me on her blog! Look at her post here to see how cute that is. She even used the Scooby-Doo song. So, to repay her I added a link to her site! She's one of us now. The few, the proud, the bloggers.

So, I'm listening to my favorite radio program, 90's Nooners. I love this! I really enjoyed the music of the 90's. I just heard Lucious Jackson. I completely forgot how much I like that song.

came around after dark
you are nothing but a lark
know I snuck in like a narc
I knew I had to leave my mark
wanted to be satisfied
I tried to be dignified
wearing nothing is divine
naked is a state of mind

Awesome.

11 comments:

SJ said...

Lucious Jackson sang that? I always thought it was that other guy - Tivo something...

grace said...

mmm... nooners.

Joel said...

Luscious Jackson rocks the freakin' house. At least, they rocked mine until an anonymous jackass stole that CD.

cat said...

Isn't it funny how blogging can make you feel so loved? I had some great net friends in my early 20s from a mailing list I was on. (Gotta love Due South) Some deep wonderful friendships were formed. Sadly we all lost touch as we got older. I miss some of them dearly. They really helped shape my world back then. Helped me find who I was.

It's great to have people like you for you. And it's easy to be you in the computer world. (Or be someone else if you're feeling creepy and sick.. but I like to think of the happier places)

SJ said...

Let's stay in the happier places, Cat - you're right, it would be creepy to think that there's someone here pretending to be someone else...

Mark Andrew said...

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello, saw your comment on my blog! have a great weekend!

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I heart Lucious Jackson. They sooo rule!

cat said...

J.B. - Yeah, I totally agree. The internet provides such good cover for anyone who might feel like trying out a new life/personality/name. It's scary to know you could be talking to someone you think you don't know but in fact - in fact! - it could very well be someone you've known all along. Go figure that one! I mean who could be so demented as to pull such a thing? Hmm?? WHO? I ask you.

*ahem*

heh

Benjamin said...

Talking to people you think you don't know, but really do, on the internet.

*has flashbacks to "You've Got Mail"*

Why, Tom Hanks?! Whyyyy!?

Mark Andrew said...

hey hey hey, watch what you say about Tom Hanks. Perhaps my favourite actor... when will he and Julia do a movie?

Unknown said...

did someone say my name?? =P

Blog Archive

Followers