Monday, November 01, 2004

Too bad I don't live like the Jetsons

I wish my house could clean itself. I would be on cloud nine right now if I didn't have to think about the mess I still have to deal with. Every party has a downfall, mine is my carpet. I just can't get the energy to vacuum. Could one of you guys volunteer to come vacuum for me? That woud be great...
So the Halloween party was great fun. I love seeing people dressed up, it makes for an interesting night. We had 2 Jedi knights, one voter complete with voting booth, a Super Sperm (yeah, scared me too), Martha Stewart in a prison uniform, 3 pirates, a dark angel, a white angel, a devil Diva, a couple 70's studs, 1 Shaggy, and a various assortment of spooks and ghouls and chicks with short skirts. I cannot be expected to remember everything, a pirate must have her rum after all. So the run down of the night:

1 small fire in the backyard
2 broken bottles
3 people ran into the screen door
1 couple fought
1 trip to the emergency room
1 trip to the liquor store for more beer
5 people passed out at my place
1 cell phone and 1 sweatshirt left behind (and if anyone knows who they belong to please call me!)
plenty of bottle caps carefully hidden in random places, just to extend the fun throughout the week (I can't say how many, I'm sure I haven't found them all yet)

All in all I'd call it a success! Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween as much as I did. By the way, I love Captain Morgan.

12 comments:

Roy Hobbs said...

Many blinded people from all of the flashes. Lots of bottle caps. Successfull drink fest though.

Cindy-Lou said...

By the way, Roy, nice job with the bottle cap in the Q-Tips. Found that one this morning.

cat said...

Where are the pictures?? I want to see pictures!! Maybe one of the small fire in the back yard. Heh.

grace said...

sounds like FUN!!! post pics! :D

peachy said...

1 person went to the emergency room? I hope they are ok. Parties are so much fun.

Roy Hobbs said...

I am sure there are more. And that jacket that was left may be mine. Oops.

K.D. said...

Sounds like a blast, CL. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Peeved Michelle said...

Sounds like much more fun than mine. I was so excited to be living in a real neighborhood and thought we would get lots of trick-or-treaters. I think our doorbell rang three or four times. Now I have a shitload of kit kats, tootsie pops and candy corn to contend with.

Roy Hobbs said...

In the double/single fisted flesh. COurse was it Donovan, Daniel, or something else.

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Dude! Now that sounds like my kind of party! I was supposed to go to a party. Spent money on my costume. Didn't drink the night before. And Little Bear GOT SICK!! STUPID LITTLE BEAR!!! I can't win! Always someone trying to keep Mel down. Anyway, my night blew and I wasted money on a costume...hmmm...I suppose I can still wear it another time. *wink, wink, nudge nudge*

Mark Andrew said...

Captain Morgans = good times. That's all i have to say!

Cindy-Lou said...

Bottlecaps found so far:
in my soapdish, in my makeup bag, in my powder case, in my Q-Tips, and I think there was one in my pocket. I can't be sure.

Blog Archive

Followers