Wednesday, November 03, 2004

How do they come up with this shit?

You represent... naivete.
You represent... naivete.
So innocent and trusting... you can be very shy at
times, but it's only because you're not sure
how to act. You give off that "I need to
be protected vibe." Remember that not all
people are good. Being too trusting will get
you easily hurt.


What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by Quizilla


I stole this from Kim's blog, decided to do a quiz and post it since I have nothing of value to say at the moment. I've only taken a handful of these quizes, and until now, I haven't been all that impressed with the results. UNTIL NOW. This one blew me away. This is so right-on, so absolutely, so exactly the opposite of me it's insane. Naive? Me? What the...? Ok, maybe 12 years ago, but come on now! I'm a woman of the 90's! (hee hee) I've been around the block a few times. Naive? Not Cindy-Lou, I'll tell you that!

13 comments:

Benjamin said...

Yes. Shy. From the nice lady who doubles as a sexy dancing pirate.

Riiiiight.

Mark Andrew said...

I absolutely HATE most of the quizzes that are out there now and that I see on blogs. Though this one was kind of funny because of how wrong it apparently was.

K.D. said...

I saw this quiz at someone else's blog and was mesmerized by the pretty artwork. As for these Quizilla quizzes, I'm pretty sure they let just anybody make them up so there's no real value there. The result I got was about half true (I am somewhat lonely) but the "You want to be in the company of
people but aren't sure how to act when you're
with them. Sometimes you have to make an
effort."
was pretty far off.

SJ said...

Mine said "You represent... failure"

Oh no - wait - it was my parents said that...

cat said...

Why do anime people have to have such huge, creepy eyes? They scare me. ..::shudder::..

I'd take the quiz but there's no link and I can't search for it at work. I'll just say that I'm naive because I am. :)

Cindy-Lou said...

Hey Cat,
I once said something to a friend about how I would like my eyes to be bigger. He told me "what are you talking about, your eyes are huge, you look like a Japanese Anime cartoon". I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
Ian, poor poor Ian. You're a winner!
D, crack heads are fun though, right?
and Ben, thank you!
I'll try to fix the link, guys.

grace said...

so, uhm, CL... how many times you been around the block? :P hehe

Cindy-Lou said...

Grace, not as many times as Wissn, apparently!

cat said...

Hmm, I just noticed something CL. Maybe our results have nothing to do with us and everything to do with our blog? The colour scheme of my blog matches the image in my result. As does yours.

Coinkydink? I think not!

Yankeebob said...

This was my result CL:

You represent... apathy. You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.

I guess it's somewhat accurate. Maybe. Who cares?

Roy Hobbs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roy Hobbs said...

I suppose I is. Hope I'm good at it. Cuz that is news to me.

Cindy-Lou said...

Way to go EJ!

Blog Archive

Followers