Monday, November 15, 2004

Extreme banking

I was talking to a member today. (that's what you call someone who belongs to a credit union, in case you didn't know. I don't mean I was talking to, like.....you know, a big penis or anything) So anyway, she was talking and talking and talking...and my attention span ran out within the first 30 seconds. It took everything in me to keep an interested look on my face. I don't even think I succeeded, I think my eyes glazed over right away. I had to use all my power to keep my face from showing when was going through my head, which was "If I had a gun I would shoot myself in the stomach to get out of this conversation".

5 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Why would you do that? Shoot her!

Yankeebob said...

I'm like that. Someone blabbing on and on and I start thinking about anything but whatever they are saying. Some people just don't know when to shut up.

Next time just reach out, grab the tip of her nose and give it a quick twist. She'll stop talking. Then you can make a graceful escape.

SJ said...

Slander! Absolute slander! Or maybe you're just starting to know me too well...

I was going to say that I talk to a large penis every day. It's called my boss...

Kis Lee said...

oooooh, that kind of member...hahaha.

K.D. said...

That happens to me a lot, working in the Land of the Geeks and all. I rarely even try to feign interest anymore. Or, I act all interested and then I force them to listen to some whacked-out story of mine. hehe. That's the best!

Blog Archive

Followers