Friday, November 05, 2004

I forgot what eight was for

I was sitting on the phone today at work, talking with a member about a loan. I looked over and saw a spider crawling it's way up the wall. It was far enough away from me that I didn't freak out, so I just continued my call and kept my eye on him to make sure he didn't get away. This spider was struggling so hard to get up the wall. He kept slipping down, he'd regain his footing and try again. He didn't get more than two inches up the wall in the five minutes he had to work on it. I almost felt sorry for the little guy. I wanted to tell him not to try so hard, because in five minutes he'd be dead anyway. He had guts, I had to give him that. Of course, it wasn't enough for me to let him live. I hung up the phone, walked over and smashed him flat. Poor little guy.

5 comments:

PunkAss said...

Awww....couldn't you have put him in a plant or outside or something? :(

SJ said...

"I wanted to tell him not to try so hard because in five minutes he'd be dead anyway"...

You must be real fun in the bedroom.... ;)

Roy Hobbs said...

Hey Ian, good thing she is not a black widow. Poor bugger if your in bed w/ her.

grace said...

damn. i've had that violent femmes song stuck in my head all day.

cat said...

Wow! Look! I can actually post a comment! This is exciting!! Wooo!

Spiders are evil incarnate and deserve to die. Although I can't kill them myself because they freal the hell out of me and I get all shivery and dizzy and just lose my mind. So I let Shawn kill them for me. HA!

Blog Archive

Followers