Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ok, ok, I'm awake.

I had my first candy cane of the season today. I was at Longs and there they were, sitting on the counter, all tempting in their red and white deliciousness. I love candy canes. I also love the word deliciousness.

I picked Caden up yesterday at school. As we were leaving the teacher asked Caden if he wanted to take his brownie with him that they had baked that day. Caden was quite excited and proudly carried his brownie out of the class. He was saving it for the ride home. I asked him if he wanted me to carry it but he said no, he wanted to carry it. He really was very proud. We made it to the parking lot before he dropped it. Poor little guy. He looked up at me with such hope in his eyes: It's OK? No, Caden, it's not OK. We have to throw it away. He tried so hard not to cry but he was so disappointed. I rumaged around in the car looking for something to placate him. I had nothing! I was an unprepared mom that day. Luckily, the kid likes Altoids. I held out two of them, he got so excited: I get two? Why I get two? Because I love you so much! He really makes it easy for me. All it took was a couple of Altoids to make him happy. We should all be so easily satisfied.

Last note:
My blog is about 33% evil and 67% good, depending on the post I evaluate. If anyone would like to check the evile content of theirs, go to http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

I think it's highly baised, and a little wacked out. You might learn something about yourself though, you dirty little creatures, you! And yes, I used the word evile intentionally. It may not actually be a word, but I'm trying to start a movement. Jump on board!

Happy Veteran's Day to all of you.
Or Happy Remembrance Day, whichever applies.

14 comments:

cat said...

My blog is 36% evile and 64% good.

The last post I made is 7% evile and 93% good. Which is odd if you actually read what I wrote.

Glad you woke up I was about to suggest you rename your blog to sometimes rumplestitskin talks. Heh.

SJ said...

Unlike Cindy herself, who's 84% Evil and 16% Sarcastic...

SJ said...

...but also seems to be a wonderful Mom...

Joel said...

Bah! I'm 30% Evil and 70% Good!

What kind of a farce is this?

I did enter my own name into the text field and got 33% and 67%.

Hmmm... let's see what other results we can find.

Ben Nunnally: 1% Evil, 99% Good. Sorry Ben.
Cindy Hamilton: 99% Evil, 1% Good. I knew it.

Yankeebob said...

Here in Engineering land we have something called "The 5 Second Rule". If something isn't on the ground more than 5 seconds, it's still good. Of course, this depends on what said item falls into/onto.

I'm gonna have to check out this evile & good thing. I'll get back to you on it.

Cindy-Lou said...

Cat thinks she's so funny with her Rumplestilskin comment, doesn't she? I thank her and Bob for the evile support though. It really is a good word.
Ian, really only 16% sarcastic? That's pretty low for a Jedi. I would have thoughtI rated higher than that.
Bob, a brownie falling face down in a rainy parking lot....nope. There's no saving that!
Joel, Joel, Joel, 99% evile? I'm an angel, or haven't you heard?

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I'm glad you're back! I was getting lonely (although convincing Cat and Ian that we haven't run off together is getting to be a full-time job)! Hmm...I must disagree with ian...you are the Sarcasm Jedi! Waaaaay more than 16%! And I like Evile! I shall put it in rotation! My brother and I are trying to bring "facial" back into rotation. I will have to check this evile rating and get back to you. I am a little scared, my parents used to call me the Demon Child...I think I am only quasi-evile...

Cindy-Lou said...

Cat and Ian are so jealous of us, Mel. I think it's because we live in California and they don't.

SJ said...

Mel - I think "facial" must mean something different where you live than where I live...

cat said...

Ian, I was just thinking the same thing. See this is why we're perfeft for each other since we both know the real meaning of 'facial'.

And CL, yes, I think I'm just a hootenany of good humour and mirth! Don't you forget it! Although I come in fourth to the ranks of you, Mel and Ian, I'm still freakin' funny, man!

grace said...

oh... it's the 5 second rule? damnit! i always thought it was the 20 second rule!

as for being evile, i tried to put mine in and it errored out. i think it means that i'm just absolutely sinister. muhuhwahahahahaha.

SJ said...

Cat - can I just say that's the best pick-up line: "we should be together because we both know what a facial is..."

cat said...

Ian, hmm, that'll teach me to not post comments when I am feverish and in pain without sleep. That so should have sounded less naughty. :)

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Cat, you are bringing your hubby to Australia aren't you? (*raises eyebrows and smirks in Cat's direction*)

Blog Archive

Followers