Thursday, November 18, 2004

Pop Quiz

I got this from Evil, who by the way has some great Michael Jackson jokes up right now.
Keep in mind that I corrected the spelling mistakes in this description. All the your's should have been you're and that bugs the crap out of me. So, I may be ordinary, but I'm ordinary with OCD. That makes me just a little less ordinary. Right?

no
You're ordinary. You don't care if people think you're
weird or not pretty. You just want everyone to
know you're not a creep. You're just yourself which
makes you cool in a cool way:)


What Type Of Girl Are You???(Amazing Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

12 comments:

SJ said...

You should have that on your gravestone:

"Here lies Cindy. Just ordinary, but at least she wasn't a creep. Shot in the back while robbing a 7-11."

Cindy-Lou said...

Really? Robbing a 7-11? That's so....ordinary. Can't you come up with a more exciting death for me, Ian?

cat said...

I got cute. That is so totally me. I'm the cutest you ever did see! Yeah, boyeeee!

I was going to post it on my blog, but I think I've been posting too much for someone who wasn't going to post for a while. Heh.

Doesn't the O in OCD stand for Ordinary? Ordinary Crazy Diva?

K.D. said...

CL my blogging buddy, you are faaaaar from ordinary.

SJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy-Lou said...

Ian, were you talking dirty again? You have to censor yourself now?

Yankeebob said...

I'm afraid to take this quiz. What if I like the results?

Mike said...

Your mysterious..... Like you have a secret but, everyone has secrets that they don't want anyone to know. So don't be ashamed if you think you weird but, your not. It's cool being mysterious like you might have cool techniques:)

Makes sense. I mean I took the "what kind of girl are you quiz". That alone presents a certain degree of mystery.

grace said...

hey! i'm an angel. i totally didn't expect that.

next time, i'll just let nina take the quizzes and then just refer everyone to her results. sheesh :P

Roy Hobbs said...

Well if I was a girl, according to quiz, I would be adorable. Interesting to me. Never thought myself to be adorable.

Cindy-Lou said...

Oh Roy, you're totally adorable! At least you're not ordinary...
I love how everyone is an angel. How...ironic.

grace said...

something's fucked up with that quiz. there's just no way i can be an angel.

unless they meant an evil demon angel... muwahahaha

Blog Archive

Followers