Wednesday, October 20, 2004

People need to mind their own fucking business is what I think. Stupid mother fucking trouble maker sons of bitches. I don't know why people do that shit, I really don't. I've been accused of being "intentionally cruel". Well, I'm not. I may unintentionally cruel, but I'll tell you what: intentionally cruel is specifically pointing something out to someone that you know damn well will hurt them. And for what? For the fucking fun of it? Because their lives have been too drama free that they think "Hey, I know, I'll stir up some shit then sit back and laugh!". I have a problem with my mouth getting me in trouble, I admit that. This is because my view of acceptable vs unacceptable shit talking is different from other people most of the time. The only person who holds pretty much the same views of what is OK is Ang. If someone made fun of something dumb I had said (and they have, believe me you!) I wouldn't get upset about it. It's perfectly OK. On the other hand, I would never say someone had a big nose, for example, or anything derogatory about them physically. Maybe this is because I don't think it's right to mock what can't be helped. While, if I say stupid things at times, this can be helped. Who knows why my view is a little skewed, I won't apologize for it, it's just part of who I am. Another part of who I am is letting people talk, and not getting involved in their business. I have enough shit on people that if I chose I could break up marriages, end friendships, end engagements, end careers. I do not spread this around because it's none of my business. Why is this not understood? Mind your own fucking business, and stay the fuck away from my blog.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers