Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Eddie Van Halen never went sailin'

I wasn't able to get online all day today. Ok, we're talking about 4 hours but still! It seemed like much longer. I didn't look at any blogs while I was at work, was only able to get on MSN for about a half hour, and how many meaningful conversations can you have in a half hour? I was barely able to check my freaking email! Stupid, janky ass internet connection.
Someone paged a person named Lupe over the intercom at the hospital today. Now, I'm pretty white, but this lady pronounced her name Loopy. Even I wouldn't do that.
I saw a licence plate that said I♥VICKY. I wonder if he still ♥s Vicky after she made him get that licence plate? I also saw one that said WLVRMOM. I was thinking Wolverine or something, then realized it said we love our mom. What's with all these licence plates making me want to vomit?
I was going down my links to check on everyone's day, and noticed I was doing my little happy wiggle dance (usually reserved for good food) when I realized it was Wednesday. This is exciting why, ladies and gentlemen? Hairshirt Horoscopes of course! It's a mind scramble.

8 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

White Lover Mom

TerraT said...

I've got one. On 87 the other day I saw a car with a mickey mouse sticker, a mickey mouse antenna ball and a license plate that said Heart(symbol)RMICKY. When me and my friend drove past we rolled down the window and screamed, "HARDER MICKEY HARDER!!!!!"

I know... mature.

Yankeebob said...

Who would put 'we love our mom' on a plate? Some weird 42 year old still living at home in the parents basement? Scary!

I like very few of those things.

Is there a video version of your 'little happy wiggle dance'? I'd order it autographed. (Since I missed your other autograph session.)

cat said...

now that you've learned how to make hearts you're all over it, chiquita! way to go! even i don't know how to do that.

i have missed you this week. sniffle. not enough cl time. maybe this afternoon when i go home sick i'll hop on msn and look for you. :)

grace said...

you know what i hate? the ones that have the stupid hand in the license plate. just because you CAN do it doesn't mean you SHOULD...

unless it has to deal with alcohol or sex. because those two topics make me happy.

Munch said...

The only good thing about those if you know someone who has one you always recognize their car. Or yours for that matter.

I was lost at the airport yesterday and couldnt find my car. (I know its lame) I was walking around in the spot where I left it and it wasnt there. The security guard asked me what my plate said. Duh - I dont know - am I suppose to know? He said - if you tell me, I will tell you exactly where your car is because we check every night.

I was thinking - how many people actually memorize their license plate number. Isnt it enough I have to know my driver's license number, my SS3, my employee id number at work, my 20,000 passwords for the 20,000 systems at work. Then my 100 passwords for my 100 applications at home...

I cant take it anymore....My license plate should be IGIVUP

SJ said...

Krissy! That's.... actually, that's funny..

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Krissy! That is too funny! It brings a whole new visual to the wiggle dance!

Blog Archive

Followers