Sunday, January 02, 2005

Latest (and last) edition of the CL Times

I've decided to skip the suggestions part and finish up the questions in one post. My attention span has run out, and I want to finish and move on. I have a post about a ghost. The entire thing rhymes too! Oh, just kidding. This is my first post of 2005. Cool.

Punk Ass Biker asked:
1. Do you believe people have souls? Why?
>I'm very conflicted on this one. Being athiest, I'm not supposed to believe in a soul. I do however, believe there is something more to a person than tissue and bones. Call it energy, call it a life force, call it a soul. Whatever it is, I believe it's unique to each person and has the capacity to linger after the body is dead.
2. If you could do anything for a living what would it be?
>Can you make a living laying beside a pool with a beer in your hand?

Wait a minute, where's my beer?
(This is NOT me)
3. Why do we dream?
>To live out all the fantastic, crazy, spontaneous ideas we would never get to do in real life.

Joel asked:
1) What is your name?
>Cynthia, Cindy, Cindy-Lou, Lou, The Lou, Cinny, Babe, Sista Sledge, Cin, and Mommy.
2) What is your favorite color?
>Green
3) If you were next to a stinky person on an airplane, would you spray deodorant on them?
>I've been in this situation. Luckily I was saved by engine failure and an emergency landing in Nashville, TN.

Joe asked:
1) Have you ever made vegetarian tamales?
>I don't even understand what you're saying right now.
2) What kind of beer do you drink?
>Coors Light and Tacate.
3) If you could bitch-slap anybody in the world with impunity, who would you bitch-slap?
>Right now, Dave Barry for ending his column in the Sunday paper. I hope you feel up to the job, Joe. You have a void to fill in my life now.

Ben asked:
1. any super power, which one would you have?
>How many times have you wished your arm could reach just a little bit further?

My hand is fascinatingly large
2. if there's a zombie invasion, what's the first thing you're going to do?
>Seriously regret never taking self-defense classes.
3. seriously, what is up with my pants?
>We all wish we knew the answer to that question, Ben. I fall asleep every night wondering what is up in your pants.


Nina asked:
Q1: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
>My inability to make a decision.
Q2: Just how many pairs of shoes do you own?

I swear I wear them all.
I just counted, there's only 30 pairs. That's not very much, right?
Q3: If you could eat dinner with anyone who would it be and why?
>Eminem. I think that guy is probably funny as hell. Plus, I'd love to see him get irritated with the waiters.

Summer asked:
What is the one thing you dislike the most about yourself?
>I have very little backbone.
What is the one thing you like the most about yourself?
>I have the ability to shrug things off and not let them bother me.
Inside jokes: love them or hate them?
>I hate them. Maybe hate is too strong of a word, I dislike them. Immensely.

Mel asked:
B1. How can I get rid of my puffy eyes and the dark circles that accompany them?
>Sorry, Mel. You're just going to have to live with them. And look forward to crows feet.
B2. Why do I want to bite baby's feet?

Because they're so fucking cute. I mean, look at them. You want to just bite that little toe right off, destroying the very thing you found so fucking cute.
B3. Is there really a light at the end of the tunnel?
>No. No there is not.

8 comments:

grace said...

poor little baby toes!

Peeved Michelle said...

That is so how I want to make my living. I already own a rafty floaty thing just like that so I am halfway there.

Mel, for puffy eyes or nags under your eyes Preparation H really does work. It isn't just a myth. I made my husband use it on our wedding day so we would have perfect pictures.

SJ said...

Your shoe area is a mess! A big, messy, untidy heap! Nothing is in order! Shoes are out of pair! There are heels with flats! Boots with slippers! They're all jumpled up! Messy! Tangled! How can you let this happen!

(...feel your OCD kicking in yet...?)

cat said...

firstly... EWWW FEET! i am so grossed out. how the hell does mel want to eat them?? UGH!

secondly.. my closet of shoes looks almost exactly like that. and i agree with ian.. after everything i have learned about you seeing your shoes in such a dissarray is shocking!

Joanne said...

I have the same athiestic conflict. Although I tend to believe it is more like a candle being snuffed out. There may be a whisp of smoke left but mostly gone. I also tend to think that while I don't believe in a higher power such as a god or whatever, I do think it would be awfully egocentric of humans to believe we are all there is, but that we probably can't even fathom or imagine what life 'out there' is.

Cindy-Lou said...

Oh come on guys.
You know that's not what my closet looks like all the time.

Munch said...

Did you take a picture of my closet when I was sleeping when you had your emergency landing in Nashville TN? I must have slept right through it.

My shoes are a mess also but I make up for the color coordination of all my clothes in my closet. Its pitiful but its true.

Mark Andrew said...

just wanted to say Happy New Year Cindy-Lou!

Blog Archive

Followers