Saturday, February 12, 2005

Florida was fun but I'm glad to be home

Well, Florida was great. The weather was perfect, we went to the beach twice. My toes have been missing the sand. It was a good thing we went twice because from the looks of things around here it will be a while before I can get over to the beach in Aptos. Can you believe I came home to this rainy weather? What a buzzkill.
We never made it to Disneyworld. We were too thrown off by the time change, and Monday was the only day we had for that. So add to that the amount of beer consumed at the superbowl party we went to, and there was no getting up early for me.
Beer = fun. Vodka + rum = eeek.
Ang is doing great. Thought you'd all want to know. Oh, and I was wondering if maybe you guys thought Ang was a weird name, so I thought I should let you know her name is Angela but we call her Ang. Because if you call her Angie you risk losing an eye.
We went to Busch Gardens instead, since we woke up so late. It was fun, and guess who I saw there! Yes, I ran into J. That little devil came right up to me and put her little squirrel hand on my sweatshirt.


J came a little too close.


So I threw her some popcorn. I hope she's having a good time in Florida.

Well, it's Saturday now, I've lagged on this post. I keep adding to it then saving as draft again and again. The sun is out today, Florida really has some competition on the weather again. Ok, well I'm finally going to publish this bugger and move on. Florida has lost my interest. We all know I'm a California girl at heart anyway.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers