Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Holy cow, check out the shirt I just ordered!


Can you believe I found a shirt this cool? If any of you other squirrels or squirrel lovers would like to order, you can pick one up here. Thanks goes to Adam, for emailing me this link. I will keep an eye open for a squirrel binder for you Ken, but maybe this can fill the void until we locate one. That or a shirt that says Only for Girls. Hee hee.


This is a shirt I ordered a while ago, but I still haven't worn anywhere. I just can't think of the right function for this shirt! I brought it to Florida with me, but since there is a church every two miles, I thought it might be a bad idea. It still cracks me up though. I wonder, what would Jesus do for a Klondike bar? You can get this and many other fabulous shirts at T-Shirt Hell. I totally want the one that says Easy Like Sunday Morning. That's hilarious.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers