Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yes, yes, I'm still here.

My life has been very uninteresting these days, so nothing to post about. Late winter blah's maybe? I think a lot of people are experiencing this. The sun finally came out today though, and there are some birds in my backyard either trying to kill each other or getting it on, I can't tell which. I don't think I want to know.
My cable has been out since Friday. I waited until yesterday for it to spontaneously fix itself, but that didn't happen so I finally made the call. They gave me the 8-12 window, so I wrote "Cable guy, 8-12" on my dry erase board. Surprisingly prompt, my cable girl showed up around 10. She went about her business as I discreetly erased the board, not wanting to appear sexist. Why I thought she'd care, I have no idea. Anyway, cable is up and running now and I am getting my $90 worth. Just in time for Scrubs tonight!
I read a comic in the newspaper, a guy was sitting at the computer and the computer said to him "I deleted that so-called creative writing you did last night. Let's stick with accounting" or something like that. The first thought in my head was "he's going to have to back up his writing on a disk from now on" like THAT was the point of the comic. I had to laugh at myself. The way my mind works....
I'm going to San Francisco to see Xavier Rudd tonight. I'm quite excited about this. He is an awesome musician, and the venue is small which always makes a concert better. I have to work early tomorrow so I've offered to be the designated driver. I would never be able to get up at 5:45am if I went out drinking. I'm too old for that. Used to be that I could party the night away and still get to work the next morning but those days are long gone. I'll have to hold out until Friday. Man, this getting old sucks.
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I'll have to snoop around the blogs now and catch up on all your lives. See ya!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers