Monday, February 14, 2005

Idiot!

So my car wouldn't start this morning. I took the 4-Runner to work instead. I like driving a bigger car, I feel powerful! I'm not very good at it though. Especially parking. Parking is definitely not my strong point. I get to work and I'm already shopping for a new car. I'm like, if my car is broken I'm TOTALLY getting a Magnum. I like those Magnums. When I was in Florida, Ang and I were talking about cars and she said "You know what car I kind of like?" and I said "The Magnum!" And yeah, she was talking about the Magnum. Funny when you can read someone's mind like that. I was online, shopping for my Magnum, in my head I'm already driving the thing. Turns out I just had no gas in my car. What a dink.


Dude, it's got a Hemi.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers