Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy birthday, little sister!

Well, my baby sister is turning 27 this Valentine's Day. Twenty seven. Seems like just a couple years ago she was wearing a cheerleading skirt and just a few years before that we were hiding out in the laundry hamper to avoid our older sister's beatings. I have to say, my life wouldn't be as good as it is now without her in it. She is my best friend in the world. She is someone I can talk to without fear of judgement. She understands me like nobody else, and I am grateful every day to have her as my sister. Plus, she's a whole lot of fun!

We went to Brittania Arms on Friday for an early birthday celebration. Looks like fun, doesn't it? Yeah, Krissy and her buddy El Patron thought so, too.
(left to right: Krissy, Elaina, Cindy)

Happy birthday to the coolest little sister anyone could ask for. I love you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers