Sunday, February 27, 2005

It's Sunday, where's the sun?

I think Sunday is my least favorite day of the week. It should be a nice relaxing day but I find myself thinking of it as "the day before I have to go to work". So instead of enjoying the day, I'm more worried about what I need to get done before work tomorrow. Even Mondays are better because at least you know where you stand on a Monday. It's a work day. Sunday is my finish up the housework and laundry day. Blah!
I just poured myself another cup of coffee. I shouldn't have another; when your hands are shaking as you pour the coffee that should be a pretty good indication that you've had enough. Yet I still drink it. I hate dumping coffee, it seems like such a sin to waste it.
I hung out with Terra T on Friday. I told her we should both blog about how much we hated each other but I just can't do it. I had too much fun. I hope she doesn't think I'm a total lush though, I got pretty drunk. It was completely her fault, forcing shots of Patron on me. I swear I was an innocent bystander, she practically twisted my arm off. Really.....
It's cool to have a blogger in the area. And she lives right down the street from me too! I just don't know if I'll be able to keep up with her. Maybe if I learn how to say no to the tequila. I need to say a big THANK YOU to Roy Hobbs for driving my drunk ass home. He's quite a guy, that Roy. Didn't even try to take advantage of me either. (at least not that I can remember...)
Just teasing, Roy. I owe you one.
I've been seeing more and more audioblogging lately. I like it. I think it's funny how people always seem to start their audio posts with "Hey everyone, so-and-so here...." as if we don't know who's talking. I did it too, so I can't really say anything. It's just funny. I won't do it next time though. If I can help myself. Anyway, the dryer just buzzed so......

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers