Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hello darkness, my old friend

Well, my dad is gone and there are no visitors today and I am happy about that. My house is quiet, it's just Caden and me today. Ahhhhhh.......silence.
The sun is out and it is GORGEOUS outside today. I just wanted to do a quick post then I'm headed outside to enjoy the day. The sun rejuvenates me.


I know you guys can't tell but this is Caden in front of the jellyfish tank.
We went to the Monterey Bay aquarium on Sunday. It was fun, although the girls were a bit tired due to the fact that my little sister somehow convinced us it would be a good idea to go dancing Saturday night. We stayed out late and got up way too early. But what a fun night we had! We danced and drank and laughed, laughed, laughed. There was almost a fight, a drunken disclosure, for some reason the whole place was filled with short people, I felt like a giant at 5'7".
Jeff Garcia was there, and I was completely convinced he played for the Giants. My sister tried to tell me he was a 49er, but I didn't believe her. I do now.
Well, it's 11am and time to go outside. Good day, Sunshine!

(wait....I'M Sunshine!)

8 comments:

peachy said...

Did you actually meet Jeff Garcia, or did you just look at him? He's not a 49er anymore.

Is he a good kisser? HA!!HA!!

Yankeebob said...

Hey Sunshine, Jeff Garcia is now with the Browns. Poor Jeff!

I think Peachy sounds jealous. She's a football junkie, you know.

I need to visit the place you went dancing. Maybe I'd feel tall there.

SJ said...

Welcome back Cindy. Glad you had a fun time. So - where's my present...?

grace said...

you're 5'7"? you ARE a giant compared to me! GAH! i just want 2 more inches! (not unlike most guys... heh)

Cindy-Lou said...

Peachy! I didn't kiss that guy, have you seen him? Ick.
YB, are you sure he didn't get traded to the Giants? He looks more like a baseball player than a football player. Yes, Grace I am a giant. Oh hey, see that? Jeff Garcia is a Giant, and I am too! Cool.

Cindy-Lou said...

Oh, and Ian, your present is in the mail. I asked the aquarium employees if I could have some of the dead fish they feed the sharks with. It's on the way.

peachy said...

I was just teasing. He's gross, but I don't know you that well. You never know, dancing, drinking, the next step is obviously smooching. :)

Roy Hobbs said...

Last I heard that dude was dating some Playmate. Not sure how he can pull that off. Come people should have standards. Right?

Blog Archive

Followers