Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Advertising

On my way to work this morning I saw a van with the company name The Best Electrical Company written on it. That's pretty ingenius, wouldn't you say? I mean, if you're looking for an electrician, are you really going to call The Second Best Electrical Company? Nope.
Can you imagine, you need an electrician so you grab the phone book. Not that anybody really uses the phone book anymore, but for the purposes of this post let's pretend. So you're flipping through, looking for something that catches your eye. You certainly don't want to call The Really Shitty Electrical Company. You could call The Adequate Electrical Company if you're trying to save money. The Pretty Good Electrical Company, well that might do. Oh no, here we go! I'm calling The Best Electrical Company! Nothing less than the best for my wires.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers