Tuesday, April 26, 2005

March of Dimes

My sister is doing the March Of Dimes - Walk America this Saturday, April 30th. I'm posting in her honor, to try and get you guys to sponsor her. It's a great cause, the March of Dimes supports research into the causes of premature birth. You want to save the babies, don't you? Her deadline is Friday, I know I know, I suck for getting this out so late. You can make a donation online here and print a receipt for your tax write off. See? Everyone wins! The babies live, my sister gets a T-shirt, and you get a tax write off. Plus, if she reaches her goal I'll post sexy pictures of her.*

Sponsor my adorable sister here.

I just did it, it's easy.




*She has not agreed to this, but I'm sure I can talk her into it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers