Thursday, April 07, 2005

Do you like my shoes?


I want to be like Ty. But my argyle socks are cooler. They're denim Converse. Denim! And the soles are red. How cool is that? Speaking of shoes...
I have to go to the mall today and buy some new shoes. I know what you're thinking, but I really do need them. I don't have a single pair of shoes to go with the dress I just bought for my sister's shower next weekend. As much as I'd love to wear the Converse, I need something cuter. And strappier. With a heel. I also need one of these belts.


Need may be too strong of a word. Want. Yeah, that's better. I always get what I want, anyway. So, since it's raining and the beach is out, I will head to the mall and support the economy. I have to do my part.

America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers