Saturday, April 02, 2005

You know what I think is funny?

Changing the time to suit our needs. I mean, how self-centered can we get? Oh, it's not light enough for you? Oh, you want it to get light earlier? Well sure, we can arrange that, just switch the clocks, no big deal. What else do you want? How about an extra day in February, would that make you happy? I know it makes me happy. I just love the word February. I love the way it's spelled; it makes me giddy to throw in that extra R just for the hell of it. Throwing in extra letters all nimbly bimbly. Extra R's in February; extra D's in Wednesday. This world is going to hell in a handbasket and I tell you I will NOT be here to pick up the pieces. I'll be in hell. With the rest of you. and this post makes absolutely no sense so good night.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers