Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!

Hurry, hurry, step right up. Introducing the star of our show, his name is blogger.
(Am I getting a little carried away with the Eminem quotes lately, or what?)

Ok, I think I've done all I can to the Blogger CD. I apologize if your song did not make it. I was unable to convert any iTunes songs, and I had so many that I could only use one song per person, so if you sent me more than one I just chose the one I liked the best. The only exception to that rule would be Grace. Not because I love her more than the rest of you, but because she sent two rad songs that I couldn't choose between. So OFFICIALLY one of the songs is my pick and one is hers, since I couldn't even choose one for myself. (don't get a big head over this, Grace) I may have also taken a few liberties with the songs, some of them I was sent a while ago and just decided to use them and attach your name to it. (Cat, Ian, etc.) They are all from fellow bloggers, however, so I'm sticking to the original plan. You know me, always keeping it real. If you'd like a copy of the CD just email me an address to send it to. chamil10@aol.com I don't know how to get all fancy with the labels and shit so it's just going to have Blogger CD written on it with a Sharpie. I love Sharpies. If it's good enough for me, it's good enough for you! If you ever feel like reciprocating, you can burn me a CD of your choice. I promise not to sell your address to a marketing company. I cannot, however, promise I won't stalk you. Sometimes when I read your blogs I get a little out of control.

So without further ado, I bring to you....

The best CD a bunch of bloggers could come up with.

1. Eric B is President byEric B and Rakim, 8zero8
2. E-Pro by Beck, Cindy-Lou (thanks, Grace!)
3. Whitfield by Atomship, Ken Kenniff
4. In the Shadows by The Rasmus, Joanne
5. Pretend We're Dead by L7, JD Namroh
6. Ban Marriage by Hidden Cameras, Joel
7. No Ring on These Fingers by The Bravery, El Sid
8. Weapon by Matthew Good, Building
9. Jaded by Melissa McClelland, Cat
10. Full of Grace by Sarah McLachlan, EJ
11. Sacrifice by Anouk, Just a Girl
12. Stop Your Crying by Spiritualized, Chris-Face
13. When I See You Smile by Bic Runga, Ian
14. Spin by Lifehouse, Veronica
15. Find Me, Ruben Oliveras by Mark Kozelek, Duckie
16. Wind by Child's Play, YankeeBob
17. Six Days by DJ Shadow, Grace
18. Alright by John Legend, TerraT
19. Yeah by Usher, Roy Hobbs

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers