Thursday, March 31, 2005

I can....almost....reach it....

So, I was driving down the street today. It's hot here right now, really hot. Windows open, sunglasses on. Full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes...oh wait, that's not my life, that's a movie. Anyway, you know how when it's beautiful outside you automatically crave a beer? You start imagining how it looks, ice cold from a cooler, dripping with water; and the more you think about it the more you want it? (please say you know what I mean) So I'm having these thoughts and what do you think I pull up behind? A Coors Light truck. There's a frosty bottle of beer on the back and above it it reads: Would you like a beer? I shouted "YES!"
But nobody gave me one. It was all a big lie. Coors is bent on destroying me. Assholes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers