On Sunday I was cleaning up around the house. I lifted some newspaper off the table and there was a spider underneath. It was just sitting there, it didn't move at all. It was so big that I stared at it for a minute wondering if it was one of the plastic bugs Caden has. I finally decided it was real and went to the backdoor to yell for my husband. He came running in thinking I was dying. I got yelled at a little bit for that one. When I got back it was gone. He found it and killed it, but I still had that squirmy, crawling all over me feeling for a while. I kept shaking my hair and clothes, making sure there was no spider on me. Big, reddish, kind of see-through spider. Ugh.
Fear #1: spiders
On Monday I was here at the computer while my husband was working on the front room. He had to cut the power to that room to work on the lights but ended up accidentally cutting the power to the whole house. I sat here in the pitch black room, frozen. I could feel my heart speed up and my breathing speed up. Finally, what seemed like hours later, the lights came back on. I heard a "sorry" from the other room. He got yelled at a little bit for that one.
Fear #2: the dark
Thank goodness I escaped my dentist appointment yesterday, that would have just been too much for me to handle. I could just imagine the rest of my week.
Wednesday: pop-open can of biscuits
What's next, cancer on Friday?
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- I can....almost....reach it....
- Well, it's begun.
- porn is funny
- Another one MIA
- You want me to write, fine I'll write.
- It's a Wonderful Life.
- The conversation went like this:
- Raining again.
- Aw, how sweet
- Top ten reasons I'm grumpy
- We took Pete out for a beer last night. My sister...
- Ok, but seriously. How funny is this?
- Check out the big brains on Cindy.
- Will you please look at how gosh darn cute my kid...
- Couldn't think of another story, so all you get is...
- Call the CDF
- Who's house? Run's house.
- The strangest thing just happened
- Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!
- Tell me something
- I just realized something
- The iPod is ruining my life.
- Week of Fears
- Illegal music
- Pick up the red phone, dammit!
- My opinion
- So demanding
- Hi Jamie. I guess you heard Nigella's out of the p...
- 10 for 10
- Gossamer dreams
- I LUV BLOGGER (2)
- Point of view
- I luv Blogger
- Just remember:
- A call to arms
- Kids these days
- What's $10 Canadian?
- I could never live in Seattle
- Uh oh, I almost forgot to wish Roy Hobbs a happy b...
- game on
- Thursday, March 3rd (I'm going to be doing this al...
- Tivo. My friend. My enemy.
- anything but the knees
- Hey Cat, here's a picture of the puppy I sent you...
- ▼ March (49)