Much better mood today, the sun is out and it's 67 degrees. At least, AOL tells me it's 67 degrees, all I know is it's gorgeous outside and it felt great to sit in the sun for a while. Even driving is a better experience when the sun is out. Some retard was blocking the lane when the light turned green so nobody could go until his light turned, and I wasn't even mad at him. Sure, I called him a dick but my heart wasn't in it.
I went out with Terra T again last night, man that girl is a good time. The band that played at the Brit was good, but of course I can't remember their name. The played good dancing music though, that's important. I had no choice but to get down, down, down, down....
I figured something out on my way home yesterday, too. It's impossible to be in a bad mood when you listen to Jamiroquai.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- I can....almost....reach it....
- Well, it's begun.
- porn is funny
- Another one MIA
- You want me to write, fine I'll write.
- It's a Wonderful Life.
- The conversation went like this:
- Raining again.
- Aw, how sweet
- Top ten reasons I'm grumpy
- We took Pete out for a beer last night. My sister...
- Ok, but seriously. How funny is this?
- Check out the big brains on Cindy.
- Will you please look at how gosh darn cute my kid...
- Couldn't think of another story, so all you get is...
- Call the CDF
- Who's house? Run's house.
- The strangest thing just happened
- Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!
- Tell me something
- I just realized something
- The iPod is ruining my life.
- Week of Fears
- Illegal music
- Pick up the red phone, dammit!
- My opinion
- So demanding
- Hi Jamie. I guess you heard Nigella's out of the p...
- 10 for 10
- Gossamer dreams
- I LUV BLOGGER (2)
- Point of view
- I luv Blogger
- Just remember:
- A call to arms
- Kids these days
- What's $10 Canadian?
- I could never live in Seattle
- Uh oh, I almost forgot to wish Roy Hobbs a happy b...
- game on
- Thursday, March 3rd (I'm going to be doing this al...
- Tivo. My friend. My enemy.
- anything but the knees
- Hey Cat, here's a picture of the puppy I sent you...
- ▼ March (49)