Wednesday, March 23, 2005
I've noticed a trend happening with the Haloscan comments. Everyone is all over the comments now that we can comment again. People are commenting multiple times (multiple comments? whew, it's good to be a woman) people are having conversations through the comments on a third person's blog, asking questions, answering questions. It's like we were just released from prison and we hit the Sunday brunch buffet over at Las Guitarras. (mexican restaurant by my mom's house, AWESOME Sunday champagne brunch) Haloscan makes blogging fun again.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- I can....almost....reach it....
- Well, it's begun.
- porn is funny
- Another one MIA
- You want me to write, fine I'll write.
- It's a Wonderful Life.
- The conversation went like this:
- Raining again.
- Aw, how sweet
- Top ten reasons I'm grumpy
- We took Pete out for a beer last night. My sister...
- Ok, but seriously. How funny is this?
- Check out the big brains on Cindy.
- Will you please look at how gosh darn cute my kid...
- Couldn't think of another story, so all you get is...
- Call the CDF
- Who's house? Run's house.
- The strangest thing just happened
- Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!
- Tell me something
- I just realized something
- The iPod is ruining my life.
- Week of Fears
- Illegal music
- Pick up the red phone, dammit!
- My opinion
- So demanding
- Hi Jamie. I guess you heard Nigella's out of the p...
- 10 for 10
- Gossamer dreams
- I LUV BLOGGER (2)
- Point of view
- I luv Blogger
- Just remember:
- A call to arms
- Kids these days
- What's $10 Canadian?
- I could never live in Seattle
- Uh oh, I almost forgot to wish Roy Hobbs a happy b...
- game on
- Thursday, March 3rd (I'm going to be doing this al...
- Tivo. My friend. My enemy.
- anything but the knees
- Hey Cat, here's a picture of the puppy I sent you...
- ▼ March (49)