Sunday, March 20, 2005

The strangest thing just happened

I was in the backyard and it started to rain. I could look to the right and see a bunch of raindrops, look to the left and see just a few raindrops, and it wasn't raining on me at all. Also, the sun was out.
Weird.

Did you hear they're starting a new reality show with Farah Fawcett? Does anyone really care about Farah Fawcett? Is anyone else bothered by the name Fawcett?

I love to sit in my chair on Sundays and look through the ads that come in the newspaper. First, I set everything on the ottoman and go through it, separating the ads I read from the ones I don't care about. OCD, you know. Then I flip through the "good" ads. I always start at the end though and turn the pages backwards. Just a habit. They're having a great sale on hair products at JCPenneys. I don't shop at JCPenneys though. I don't know why. I'm not fundamentally against JCPenneys. It may have something to do with the fact that I don't know where there is a JCPenneys around here, but I'm pretty sure if I wanted to find out I could. I'm a smart girl. Every time I see JCPenneys I'm reminded of a girl I used to be friends with in third grade, her initials are JCP. Funny how those things stick with you. I think I'd like to see how many times I can write JCPenneys in one post. The other half of the paper is still in the driveway. You know, the part that actually contains the news? I used to care about it when Dave Barry had a column, but he's a damn quitter and the guy they replaced him with isn't nearly as funny. Definitely not worth going out there and risking a conversation with my neighbors at 7:30am.

I love coffee.
I love the sun.
I love that my house is silent right now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers