I was in the backyard and it started to rain. I could look to the right and see a bunch of raindrops, look to the left and see just a few raindrops, and it wasn't raining on me at all. Also, the sun was out.
Did you hear they're starting a new reality show with Farah Fawcett? Does anyone really care about Farah Fawcett? Is anyone else bothered by the name Fawcett?
I love to sit in my chair on Sundays and look through the ads that come in the newspaper. First, I set everything on the ottoman and go through it, separating the ads I read from the ones I don't care about. OCD, you know. Then I flip through the "good" ads. I always start at the end though and turn the pages backwards. Just a habit. They're having a great sale on hair products at JCPenneys. I don't shop at JCPenneys though. I don't know why. I'm not fundamentally against JCPenneys. It may have something to do with the fact that I don't know where there is a JCPenneys around here, but I'm pretty sure if I wanted to find out I could. I'm a smart girl. Every time I see JCPenneys I'm reminded of a girl I used to be friends with in third grade, her initials are JCP. Funny how those things stick with you. I think I'd like to see how many times I can write JCPenneys in one post. The other half of the paper is still in the driveway. You know, the part that actually contains the news? I used to care about it when Dave Barry had a column, but he's a damn quitter and the guy they replaced him with isn't nearly as funny. Definitely not worth going out there and risking a conversation with my neighbors at 7:30am.
I love coffee.
I love the sun.
I love that my house is silent right now.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- I can....almost....reach it....
- Well, it's begun.
- porn is funny
- Another one MIA
- You want me to write, fine I'll write.
- It's a Wonderful Life.
- The conversation went like this:
- Raining again.
- Aw, how sweet
- Top ten reasons I'm grumpy
- We took Pete out for a beer last night. My sister...
- Ok, but seriously. How funny is this?
- Check out the big brains on Cindy.
- Will you please look at how gosh darn cute my kid...
- Couldn't think of another story, so all you get is...
- Call the CDF
- Who's house? Run's house.
- The strangest thing just happened
- Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!
- Tell me something
- I just realized something
- The iPod is ruining my life.
- Week of Fears
- Illegal music
- Pick up the red phone, dammit!
- My opinion
- So demanding
- Hi Jamie. I guess you heard Nigella's out of the p...
- 10 for 10
- Gossamer dreams
- I LUV BLOGGER (2)
- Point of view
- I luv Blogger
- Just remember:
- A call to arms
- Kids these days
- What's $10 Canadian?
- I could never live in Seattle
- Uh oh, I almost forgot to wish Roy Hobbs a happy b...
- game on
- Thursday, March 3rd (I'm going to be doing this al...
- Tivo. My friend. My enemy.
- anything but the knees
- Hey Cat, here's a picture of the puppy I sent you...
- ▼ March (49)