tblue posted diez cosas [rapidamente]
Here are his 10 things with my responses below them.
1. i lost my license to drive for ten years due to my inability to stop street racing. [they mean it!!]
1. I have received two speeding tickets and one illegal left turn ticket. All before the age of 22. I've been following the law ever since. Or maybe I just haven't been caught.
2. i rode with the haro boys while still a teen. [and continually got smoked going full/out up a hill while my dudes sat on their handle/bars and lazily pedaled backwards.]
2. I don't know who the haro boys are, but I once flipped over the handlebars of my bike and landed in the juniper bushes.
3. i tried out for the mtn. bike shit at the x-games and ended/up having six broken teeth removed by an oral surgeon after some tricky foreigner grabbed my brake as i passed him.
3. I have never even watched the X-Games and I had all four wisdom teeth removed by an oral surgeon when I was 17.
4. i sat behind maurice clarrett in math. [yes, i'm stupid!]
4. In 1st grade I sat next to a kid named Mark, and people would make a Mork and Mindy reference when they said our names together, Mark and Cindy.
5. i had someone try to rob stuff out of my backpack in port authority in manhattan while i was sitting on it.
5. I don't use public transportation. I'm a snob that way.
6. i talked to biz markee for half an hour in the kfc under times square.
6. I was in an elevator with Simon LeBon and held his cake.
7. i thought my name was bmx faggot [other variations include: skr8 faggot, punk faggot and raver faggot] for several years after i quit playing the sports you're supposed to.
7. I thought I was half Mexican and half wolf when I was 5.
8. i stayed awake for six days once.
8. I can't stay awake for more than one day, but then again, I've never done crank.
9. i got married to my wife while she was preggers. [shhh.]
9. I hate the word preggers.
10. i tested into the top percentile for the verbal on my gre and got the lowest possible score on the math. [never believe that bullshit about guessing c when you don't know. it's a lie to keep you from columbining the test moderators b4 you leave the lecture hall!]
10. I got an A in my Speech class at Sacramento City College because the teacher threw a fit and quit a month before the end of school. Everyone got A's.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- I can....almost....reach it....
- Well, it's begun.
- porn is funny
- Another one MIA
- You want me to write, fine I'll write.
- It's a Wonderful Life.
- The conversation went like this:
- Raining again.
- Aw, how sweet
- Top ten reasons I'm grumpy
- We took Pete out for a beer last night. My sister...
- Ok, but seriously. How funny is this?
- Check out the big brains on Cindy.
- Will you please look at how gosh darn cute my kid...
- Couldn't think of another story, so all you get is...
- Call the CDF
- Who's house? Run's house.
- The strangest thing just happened
- Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!
- Tell me something
- I just realized something
- The iPod is ruining my life.
- Week of Fears
- Illegal music
- Pick up the red phone, dammit!
- My opinion
- So demanding
- Hi Jamie. I guess you heard Nigella's out of the p...
- 10 for 10
- Gossamer dreams
- I LUV BLOGGER (2)
- Point of view
- I luv Blogger
- Just remember:
- A call to arms
- Kids these days
- What's $10 Canadian?
- I could never live in Seattle
- Uh oh, I almost forgot to wish Roy Hobbs a happy b...
- game on
- Thursday, March 3rd (I'm going to be doing this al...
- Tivo. My friend. My enemy.
- anything but the knees
- Hey Cat, here's a picture of the puppy I sent you...
- ▼ March (49)