6:00 am: Caden crawls into bed with me, tells me we're best friends.
6:20 am: Get tired of the wiggling and give up on more sleep.
6:30 am: Start The Emperor's New Groove and a pot of coffee.
8:00 am: Roll Hot Wheels across the kitchen floor.
8:30 am: Annoy Caden by singing the "Welcome Christmas" song from the Grinch movie.
8:45 am: Coffee has kicked in.
9:00 am: Put in the Offspring CD and dance with Caden to "Pretty Fly for a White Guy".
9:20 am: Switch to Will Smith and dance to "Gettin' Jiggy With It" and "Miami".
9:40 am: Decide to blog about my day thus far.
10:00 am: Back to the Hot Wheels, third cup of coffee, Paul Simon "Me and Julio" playing.
10:20 am: Talked to mother-in-law, set dates for visit. Yay.
10:22 am: Caden peed on the floor in the bathroom. "Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes" is on.
10:30 am: Decide to finally get dressed, my jeans seem tighter than usual. Hm.
11:15 am: Put gas in my car, remember the days you could fill your tank with $10.
11:30 am: Grocery shopping with Caden. Received OK to buy carrots. Was asked to explain tampons. Answer: Something mommies need.
12:15 pm: Opened trunk to put groceries in, remembered trunk is full of luau decorations.
12:18 pm: Heard "Love me" by the Cardigans on the radio, was informed by Caden that he doesn't like girl songs he only likes songs where boys sing.
1:00 pm: As promised, Caden takes one bite of a carrot. He then sits with it in his mouth crying for five minutes until he makes himself gag and throws up on his plate.
1:30 pm: He's down for a nap and I think I will join him.
2:00 pm: Took a nap.
2:40 pm: Phone rang and woke me up.
3:00 pm: Watched Las Vegas from a week ago, man I love that show.
3:52 pm: Need to start thinking about dinner. Something without carrots.
4:20 pm: Got high. Just kidding, complained about my husband to my sister.
4:45 pm: Start dinner. Chicken, broccoli, baked potatoes.
5:00 pm: Warn the neighbor kid that the cat may bite while secretly hoping she bites him so he'll go home.
5:20 pm: Burned my hand on a cookie sheet. Just a little.
6:30 pm: Wonder where everyone is, blogs are slow today.
7:40 pm: Get irritated because I can't post a comment on Nina's blog.
9:00 pm: Put Caden in his "cooooozy jammies". His favorite green ones with the dinosaurs.
9:30 pm: Someone's bedtime.....
9:38 pm: Finally unpack my carry-on from the trip to Florida. Yes, I know.
10:00 pm: Get coffeepot ready for tomorrow, get clothes ready for tomorrow. I'm secure in my OCD, absolutely. My shoes are even out with my socks tucked into them.
10:35 pm: End IM conversation with Michelle, take out contacts, brush teeth, and GO TO BED. Caden got me up too early and I stayed up too late last night.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- I can....almost....reach it....
- Well, it's begun.
- porn is funny
- Another one MIA
- You want me to write, fine I'll write.
- It's a Wonderful Life.
- The conversation went like this:
- Raining again.
- Aw, how sweet
- Top ten reasons I'm grumpy
- We took Pete out for a beer last night. My sister...
- Ok, but seriously. How funny is this?
- Check out the big brains on Cindy.
- Will you please look at how gosh darn cute my kid...
- Couldn't think of another story, so all you get is...
- Call the CDF
- Who's house? Run's house.
- The strangest thing just happened
- Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!
- Tell me something
- I just realized something
- The iPod is ruining my life.
- Week of Fears
- Illegal music
- Pick up the red phone, dammit!
- My opinion
- So demanding
- Hi Jamie. I guess you heard Nigella's out of the p...
- 10 for 10
- Gossamer dreams
- I LUV BLOGGER (2)
- Point of view
- I luv Blogger
- Just remember:
- A call to arms
- Kids these days
- What's $10 Canadian?
- I could never live in Seattle
- Uh oh, I almost forgot to wish Roy Hobbs a happy b...
- game on
- Thursday, March 3rd (I'm going to be doing this al...
- Tivo. My friend. My enemy.
- anything but the knees
- Hey Cat, here's a picture of the puppy I sent you...
- ▼ March (49)