The comments thing is pissing me off, so I'm going to do what Grace did and post all my comments here.
Ken: Giving new meaning to the phrase "charmed the pants off her"
J: Awesome post, my vote goes to Tracy. More believable.
YankeeBob: 85% isn't bad, I still respect you. and you have to go with the PJ bottoms. T-shirt optional.
Ian: Since nobody else knows Japanese either just pretend. That's probably what that teacher was doing anyway.
Joe: Is there really such a thing as too many lightsaber as penis references?
Autumn: My stripper name is Scandal and my porn star name is Candy Cox. Also: sleep with a guy on the first date. Who cares.
Steve: Love the new template. Love the phrase: now that I rely upon it for masochism and a sense of accomplishment. I want a moon that looks like that shark.
Lightning Bug: I'm adventurous and spunky. I hope you're generous and free spirited. Also love the profile pic.
Blog Ho: Excellent handling of the anonymous commenter, I award you with the golf clap. *clap clap clap* (not the clap, as in the STD, I try to avoid STD's as a rule) Enjoy your vacation!
Cat: It's strep throat. Go to the doctor!
That's it for now. If you're not here that means either I have nothing worthwhile to say or you have haloscan. If you don't have haloscan....get haloscan!
I'm going to drink tonight.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- I can....almost....reach it....
- Well, it's begun.
- porn is funny
- Another one MIA
- You want me to write, fine I'll write.
- It's a Wonderful Life.
- The conversation went like this:
- Raining again.
- Aw, how sweet
- Top ten reasons I'm grumpy
- We took Pete out for a beer last night. My sister...
- Ok, but seriously. How funny is this?
- Check out the big brains on Cindy.
- Will you please look at how gosh darn cute my kid...
- Couldn't think of another story, so all you get is...
- Call the CDF
- Who's house? Run's house.
- The strangest thing just happened
- Bitches and Gentlemen, it's showtime!
- Tell me something
- I just realized something
- The iPod is ruining my life.
- Week of Fears
- Illegal music
- Pick up the red phone, dammit!
- My opinion
- So demanding
- Hi Jamie. I guess you heard Nigella's out of the p...
- 10 for 10
- Gossamer dreams
- I LUV BLOGGER (2)
- Point of view
- I luv Blogger
- Just remember:
- A call to arms
- Kids these days
- What's $10 Canadian?
- I could never live in Seattle
- Uh oh, I almost forgot to wish Roy Hobbs a happy b...
- game on
- Thursday, March 3rd (I'm going to be doing this al...
- Tivo. My friend. My enemy.
- anything but the knees
- Hey Cat, here's a picture of the puppy I sent you...
- ▼ March (49)