Saturday, December 11, 2004

Again? Really?

Do I need to bring the people need to mind their own fucking business post over here? What the fuck? Why do you have to be in my business? Is it too much to ask for a place to write, where I can write what I want and not worry about other people? Am I that fucking interesting that you can't just leave me alone? I don't know who called him (if anyone actually did, could be just the excuse being used to know about it), but thanks. Thanks very fucking much. I really, truly appreciate it. Fuckers. Oh yeah, I'm sure you were concerned, if you were that concerned you would have called me directly. Stupid.
I'm not switching blogs again, that's too much trouble. You're not worth it. Besides, you'd just find me again anyway, being all obsessed with me. But if you could please do me just a teensy favor and quit talking about what I write here, that would be great. Thanks.

10 comments:

Yankeebob said...

Geez CL! Not again! WTF is up with whoever is messing with you? Sounds like a bit of a wacko. Maybe he needs an ass kicking like the guy who tried to get your purse. (Great job with that, by the way. Risky, but great nontheless.)

Munch said...

Just let your blogger family know - we can take em!!

SJ said...

Just say the word, honey. I've been known to kick some ass from time to time...

SJ said...

(I'm not saying I always *win* though...! But I'll try my best for you!)

cat said...

and i have quite the shin-kicking ability, that i can lend to this event. if need be a can do a mad knee-to-the-groin move, too.

stop harassing, cl, bad person!!!! *glower*

(cl, please don't leave us again!!)

Cindy-Lou said...

I love you guys, really. You're the coolest. Especially Evil, because she has Kung-Fu grip. Although I admire Cat's fighting capabilities as well. Shin and groin, you can't really go wrong there!

Roy Hobbs said...

CL just let me know. I have a BIG can of WHOOP AZZ waiting to be unleashed on someone.

JK said...

If this jack ass is somewhere in Canada, I will find him. Well, maybe Western Canada..... ok Alberta, well, maybe, Northern Alberta, on the east side. I'm on it.

Keep it real CL, we luv ya.

cat said...

it's okay, jeremy... i got the east part of canada covered.. well quebec anyhow.. montteal, west side and all. we should have most of our bases covered between you and i. :)

and i wish i did have kung-fu grip like evil. :)

Cindy-Lou said...

My goodness, I'm all aflutter. A comment from Joe W. Is it hot in here?

Blog Archive

Followers