Saturday, December 18, 2004

I rarely do the news posts

But I had to talk about this. Have you guys heard about the pregnant woman in Missouri who was killed and her baby was cut out of her and kidnapped? What the fuck is wrong with people? Can you even imagine how deranged a person would have to be to even conceive such a thing? I'm completely shocked and disgusted. I mean, this woman strangled the pregnant woman, actually took a knife and cut her open to take the baby. There was no point during that entire ordeal where she stopped and thought "Maybe this is bad"? When she killed the woman? When she was up to her elbows in blood? When she cut the umbilical cord? Thankfully, the baby was found in Kansas, and is doing well. This woman had two other children and a husband. Now this man will be raising three kids alone, because this crazy woman wanted a baby. I can't even think about this anymore, I'm embarrassed of the human race right now.
Here's the article if you're interested. The woman's name was Bobbi Jo, and she totally looks like a Bobbi Jo.

8 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Clarification: Bobby Jo was the pregnant woman, not the murderer.

Joanne said...

I read the article this morning. It is incredibly sad I think for all those involved. I had read that the crazy lady had recently miscarried. I guess that kind of grief can make you do crazy things.

Roy Hobbs said...

CL I whole heartedly agree with you. It makes me appreciate the lives of my two and that nothing will ever happen to them. If anything does I feel sorry fo rth person who does it.

cat said...

i am starting to really fear ever leaving my apartment.

Lou Lou said...

oh dear god
what the hell has the world come to?
some people are pure evil

SJ said...

Sometimes I wonder about the human race, I really do...

Yankeebob said...

Unbelievable! I'm at a loss for what to say. How can someone do that to someone else?

This world is getting scarier all the time.

grace said...

heh. i wrote about this on saturday, but i saved it as draft on accident.

this shit was so crazy, it actually prompted me to post on a weekend...

i can't believe how fucked up people are... it's unbelievable...

Blog Archive

Followers