Monday, December 13, 2004

In honor of Mr. La Pierre

My second favorite Canadian* is in town, and we're heading out to paint San Jose red. In honor of my second favorite Canadian, I am posting this picture. I hope you other Canadians don't take offense to this. You know all of this teasing is all in good fun. Good fun I say! I love Canada! I love Canada like you love that crack-head cousin who you don't really want to hang around with, but you love anyway because, well...he's family.


Oh, Canada!

*As far as my favorite Canadian goes, you know who you are. Wink wink.

10 comments:

Kitten said...

oh cl, you're favorite, that's so nice of you.

SJ said...

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True parrot love in all thy songs and bands.
With growling farts we see sheets rise,
The True Niff strong and free!
Farms fat and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Benjamin said...

Canada, happy.
Funky place of snow and stuff
Joel lives there I say.

Yankeebob said...

That picture is so funny!

Ian, "With growling farts we see sheets rise"? What an image for this early in the morning.

cat said...

hmm, i had better be you're favourite canadian. *glare* you do not want to feel the wrath of my shin-kicking action. :)

and bwahahaha! about that sign. hee!

grace said...

anyone see that simpsons episode where homer calls canada "america junior?"

hehe. i love canada, but i love the simpsons more :P

Anonymous said...

Canada is totally America Light. All the benefits of being part of North America and none of the guilt!

Let's face it, the rest of the world hates the US. However, they are mostly ambivilant towards Canada (that's if they've even heard of it).

Kitten said...

Yeah, and out health care system is WAY better. SO much better I think I'm going to jump out in front of traffic just to take advantage of it.

Cindy-Lou said...

No playing in traffic. Didn't you mother teach you anything?

Munch said...

very very cute!!

Blog Archive

Followers