Wednesday, December 22, 2004

picture draft


Remember in the Outsiders, when Ponyboy meets Cherry Valance to discuss the details of the rumble? This looks like that place, don't you think? I can just see her car there, and see her hair blowing in the wind. Can you see the sunset from the south side real good? Yeah, real good. You can see it from the north side too. I pulled over on the side of the freeway to take this. At least I wasn't driving, like last time right? Although I could still see the headlines.

This is a street by my work. It was uncommonly foggy the other day, so I decided to take some pictures. This one I was driving.....I admit it.

Check it out, it was snowing in San Jose! Just kidding, this is what happens when you forget to turn off your flash in the fog. I thought it looked kind of cool anyway.

9 comments:

grace said...

nice pics... fog never looks so good down here...

cat said...

wow, that looks like big fluffy snow. very cool photo.

just realized your creepy profile pic is gone. why's that? (aside from it being super creepy)

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Very cool pics! I like em - A LOT...

SJ said...

Cool pics CL. I liked the lonely tree and the mysterious fog.

Oddgirl said...

Those are some great pictures. I really like the first one a lot. Where is that? I absolutely had a crush on that guy who played ponyboy...

I love the Outsiders. I'd be a greaser any day...:)

cat said...

by the way... do you always carry your camera around with you where ever you go? are you like "cl - perpetual tourist"? :)

Cindy-Lou said...

Yes, Cat! I am a perpetual tourist in my own town. Quick story, when I was in LA I missed the greatest photo opportunity ever, so I have vowed to never again go without. I'm still pissed about it. Damn it, thanks for bringing it up! Kidding. At least I don't carry it around my neck though, but I used to in high school when I was taking photo. I think it embarrassed my friend Becky.

TerraT said...

Wow, it never even occured for me to take photos that morning (monday right?). Of course I was also hideously late. So I will blame it on that, instead of my apparent lack of imagination.

Timothy D said...

That first pic is right out of "Close Encounters"

Blog Archive

Followers