Monday, December 13, 2004

Funny thing about actions

They speak louder than words. If you really don't like me, if you really have no interest in being my friend, if you really have some sort of problem with me as a person, that's fine with me. I can handle that. I am a little curious why this came about, but it's not keeping me up at night. My question is: If you don't want to be a part of my life, why do you keep involving yourself in it? Why are you so interested in what I am doing? Why do you bother to come here and read about me? If you were truly finished, if you really did not care about me, you wouldn't do it. You wouldn't care to know what I've got going on, and you certainly wouldn't take any action or make any moves based on my writing here. So, I am confused as to why you return. Why you took the time to search me out again. Why you couldn't just leave well enough alone. I mean, sure, it's a compliment that you find me so fascinating. It makes me feel great to know you have such a huge crush on me. I mean, what else could it be, right guys? Such a fine line between love and hate. If you were man enough you'd bring this to the table. Unfortunately, I know you too well. It's much easier to leave it like this, isn't it? Well, this is the last time I bring this up. I'm done. I refuse to edit my writing, and I refuse to be affected by the fact that you read this. I suppose since you took the time to hunt me down again you deserve to read it. So go to town. Enjoy it. I hope it satisfies you. Oh, and have a merry Christmas!

6 comments:

grace said...

stalkers are creepy. just say the word...

i'll hurt 'em all...

i'm little, but i'm scrappy and MEAN. :P

David said...

I am so in the same page with you! In real life!
I just totally agree with what you just said! Just that I wouldn't say it myself... You know?

Peeved Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SJ said...

Ok, deep breath. Stay calm. Let the little ass wipe do his worst. We're all here for you. Like you're Penelope Pitstop and we're The Ant Hill Mob...

Peeved Michelle said...

I want to know the whole story, too. Rehash it on IM for me. I am nosy like that. Also, you should ask Joanne for advice on how to deal with a stalker. It's like in The Silence of the Lambs when Clarice gets advice from Hannibal Lecter.

Yankeebob said...

I have to tell ya CL, this post is well written. Definitely leaves no doubt as to where you stand.

Sounds like stalker boy is a little bent, eh?

I'm glad you aren't moving on again. This is your blog and you shouldn't have to censor anything.

Blog Archive

Followers